Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the *other* blog


I think that I have previously posted about having 2 blogs, this one and the *other* one that I have not revealed...until now! Yes ladies and gentelmen (or gentleman as I think I have only one male reader - thank to him) I shall reveal the other blog. Or rather it is a link hidden so cleverly (or not) in this post. Those who are worthy will find it and those are not, well just ask me and you shall be guided in the right direction.

I do this because I anticipate some blogging cross over from this and my other blog. The other blog deals with a whole area of my passion - food or rather, the foodie lifestyle. I attempt it in many ways and fail in many ways. Despite what it accomplishes for others, I am growing my foodie wings and I am trying to take steps in the right direction for the distant future of 1) going to some sort of culinary school and 2) owning/cooking at a restaurant.

If you find some of my posts in this blog too dark, depressing, or just plain bizarre - this new one touches on none of that. Happy eating...uh I mean reading.

Comments:
your 'hidden' link doesn't work my friend. goes to an unknown blogger url.

just thought you'd like to know.

also, jeremy, why aren't you commenting on here?
 
that is strange - check it now. i just checked it and it works for me. let me know if you still can not get into the blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?