Thursday, September 21, 2006

my new addiction


I think that I have a new addiction - energy drinks. It all started when I needed some caffeine fast and on a hot day so my usual drug of choice, coffee, was out of the question. So I picked one up, gulped it down and the rest is history.

Out of the several that I have now tried, SoBe Arush seems to be the most bang for the buck and with 50mg of caffeine added with guarana, ginseng, yerba mate and other energy boosting properties, I feel a moderate boost of energy quickly. It has a citrus, grapefruit like flavour which is much more convincing than it's competitors like Red Bull which tastes like those pixie stix you could buy in the 80's. (Maybe they are still around)

Macleans put out this article comparing the different energy drinks while the CBC seems to be more concerned with little punks who mix energy drinks with alcohol than with the energy uplift.

I simply do it for the energy rush.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?