Friday, June 23, 2006

words to live by today


I love listening to music in the morning to help put me into a good mood (not always successful) and to just get ready for the day. Sometimes the music I put on is meaningless, sometimes meaningful. Today is meaningful.

Since I do not know how to post music files, I will share some of the words. Although this song is about relationships (all kinds) it is not about anyone or any experience in my life. The song is on Kinnie Starr's album, Tune Up. It is one part of the secret songs and the end of the CD:

Lets be realistic we all use each other
and if you say you've never used any one you're a liar.
***
Cuz we all use each other like we used food and water
we borrow and exchange our many skills to get farther.
***
There is nothing wrong with wanting someone to share
but there is something sad about demanding so much that you can's see what's already there, that you can't see what is already being shared.
***
I make mistakes, but not intentionally
I gave and give you respect and just loyalty.
***

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?