Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In the beginning....

Here is my beginning in the blog world. Actually, for some reason on February 14, 2005 (anyone wish to psychoanalyse?) I opened this blog account but today, May 24, 2006 is my first post. With stats like that, you know this blog will be a success.

Pessimism aside, I am making no promises that this blog will entertain you (ok, maybe I should stick with the pessimism) I only hope that I can gain a few loyal readers who will stay with me and even link my blog to theirs. *hint*

What ever may come in this blog, I can only hope that this is the beginning of somthing good.

Comments:
first comment!i win!

i'm excited to link you to my bloggety blog!

welcome to the world of the online diary. too fun.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?